|Informasi pengguna Babel|
|Pengguna berdasarkan bahasa|
Mission in Indonesian WiktionarySunting
- to carry out the maintaining.
- to set the Indonesian Wiktionary as main source of Hakka-Indonesian online dictionary.
happy new year 2020Sunting
核廢料 核電廠 莧菜 胸坎 行政 興 興酒 興chhhih-chhih
（客語） 大家好, 𠊎係印尼語版本个維基百科个用戶. 在這片𠊎使用白話字來添加客語个項目. 𠊎鴰歡喜客語, 故所𠊎支持客語. 𠊎對語言鴰有興趣, 毋單淨客語, 𠊎乜歡喜漳泉話 （台語）, 沖縄語 等等. 𠊎毋係語言學家, 但係𠊎煞猛學習, 一步一步. 你做得用簡單中文, 台語文, 英文 或者 客文來交流. 承蒙你.
Hello, I am a wikipedian who loves to learn languages, just an enthusiast. I am not a linguist. My work is to add lemmas to wiktionary, especially from Hakka, Hokkien and Okinawan (all of them are currently shrinking in the number of speakers)
if you have questions, critics, suggestions, objections, doubts, etc. please don't hesitate to leave the messages
For writing or romanization system, I prefer to follow the methods used by former linguist and also is currently being used.
汉语词典采集 (Mandarin Chinese references and collections)Sunting
- 汉语印度尼西亚语-印度尼西亚语汉语词典 / Kamus Medium Mandarin Indonesia - Indonesia Mandarin. Silvia Lin Xin Yi (林心怡)， Gramedia, Jakarta, 2014.
- Kamus Praktis Indonesia Tionghoa (实用印尼语汉语辞典), Zeng Xian Guo, MEDURI, 2007.
- 袖珍漢語詞典 / A Pocket Chinese-English Dictionary， 中華書局, Hong Kong, 1979.
- 成语词典 / A Dictionary of Chinese Idioms, United Publishing House (M), SDN. BHD, Selangor, 2001
check out the materials or books from my collections or websSunting
- Hak Fông-ngièn Pheû-chún-yîm chhṳ̀-tién (客方言 - 標準音詞典)
- TJ Tâi-gí Pe̍h-ōe Sió Sû-tián
- The Hakka Dialect; A Linguistic Study of Its Phonology, Syntax and Lexicon
- Kamus bahasa Inggris-Hakka
- Siyen Hakka glossarium created by Republic of China's Ministry of Education, provided with examples (pdf / xls versions are downloadable from elearning.hakka.gov.tw )
- Dr. Lau's Pinfa pinyim created by Dr.Lau Chun Fat - provided by Dylan Sung's website
- Aspects of the Meixian Dialect of Hakka 梅縣話的特點, Dylan Sung (2001)
check out some references on the internet :
- offline dictionaries:
- 美濃客家語寶典 Minung Hakka dictionary, Taiwan. 2016.
Hakka news (Siyen/Liuktui/Hoiliuk/Thaiphu/Chau'on/Ngiauphin--Taiwan)Sunting
List of famous Hakka people (linguistic, literary, humanity)Sunting
how to translate foreign terms and landmarks into Hakka?Sunting
- foreign words and landmarks aren't necessarily translated, you can keep the original words. example: mata-mata -- police (borrowed from Malay into Sandakan-Hakka).
- Mainland Chinese /Taiwanese are educated in Mandarin usually translating foreign new words into Mandarin Chinese/Putonghua Hanzi. Because Mandarin is widespread, the Hanzi created from Putonghua sound is adopted by Southern Chinese speakers with their own pronunciations.
- From my observation, Hakka TV is translating all foreign terms and landmarks into Hakka by borrowing the Hanzi created by Mandarin-Chinese/Guoyu. Because Mandarin Chinese and Hakka have great similarities in grammar structure, usually the words will only change in pronunciation. In case if it is too formal, make it more vernacular is also acceptable. example: Belgium is written in hanzi as 比利時 (Mandarin pinyin = Bǐlìshí), in Hakka, hanzi will be the same, but change the pronounciation into Pí-li-sṳ̀.